[ClusterLabs Developers] ./configure fails for SBD - configure: error: Missing required libraries or functions.

Anup Halarnkar anuph at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 23 06:07:04 EDT 2016

(See attached file: sbd_configure_log.txt)

Hi,

I am trying to build SBD on
OS: RHEL 7.2
Arch: PPC64LE

Steps:
1. autoreconf -fi
2. ./configure

Step 2 fails with message :  configure: error: Missing required libraries
or functions.

After I checked the configure log, I noticed one package was not found as
given below:

checking for glib... yes
checking for pacemaker... yes
checking for pcmk... no
checking for libqb... yes
checking for libxml... yes

I have installed pacemaker successfully from Clusterlabs. Still I am not
sure if pcmk is installed or not.

Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Anup Halarnkar