[ClusterLabs Developers] Help! Can packmaker launch resource from new network namespace automatically

Hao QingFeng haoqf at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Dec 21 16:08:52 EST 2016

Hi,

I am newbie for pacemaker and using it to manage resource haproxy on
ubuntu 16.04.

I met a problem that haproxy can't start listening for some services in
vip because the related ports

were occupied by some native services which listened on 0.0.0.0.

So I would like just  to confirm that if pacemaker can create a new
network namespace

for haproxy(or other manged resource) automatically to avoid such socket
binding conflict?

If yes, how to configure it? If no, do you have any advice on how to
solve the problem?

Appreciate your help!

Regards!

--