[ClusterLabs Developers] Potential logo for Cluster Labs

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Aug 25 11:13:39 EDT 2016

On 25/08/16 10:17 AM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> On 08/25/2016 09:02 AM, Kristoffer Grönlund wrote:
>> Klaus Wenninger <kwenning at redhat.com> writes:

>> Alright, if we're throwing logo design ideas on a pile, here's mine!
>>
>> The idea being basically a beaker with servers in it, hence.. Clusterlabs.
>
> Bwahaha ... I love it.

My first reaction was "Meh, I like Ken's idea better". But they it
started to sink in and I have to agree, I love it too. It's a brilliant
concept that wonderfully plays on our group's name and purpose. I might
like to refine the idea a touch, but I really love the cleverness and
simplicity of the logo. This gets my +1.

--
Digimer
access to education?