[ClusterLabs Developers] Potential logo for Cluster Labs

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Aug 24 16:47:14 EDT 2016

On 24/08/16 02:19 PM, Jan Pokorný wrote:
> On 24/08/16 12:50 -0500, Ken Gaillot wrote:
>> I was doodling the other day and came up with a potential logo for
>> Cluster Labs. I've attached an example of what I came up with. It's
>> meant to subtly represent an outer "C" of resources around an inner "L"
>> of nodes.
>>
>> We have a Pacemaker logo used on the website already, but I thought it
>> might be nice to have a Cluster Labs logo for the website and
>> documentation, that could tie all the various projects together.
>>
>> Comments anyone? The example here is greyscale for discussion purposes,
>> but the final should have some color scheme.
>> Suggestions/revisions/alternatives are welcome.
>
> Not a bad idea to start with.
>
> I just hope the graphic source boils down to vectors (preferably SVG).
> We are not binary patchers, afterall ;-)

I like the core idea, too.

If you want, we've got a designer on retainer that we use. I'd be happy
to pass your idea of the cluster + nodes (which I really like) and see
what he can pop out. You're taking the lead on this though, so I will
leave any final decision to you. I'm a big fan of doocracies. :P

--
Digimer
access to education?