[ClusterLabs Developers] Potential logo for Cluster Labs

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 13:50:50 EDT 2016

I was doodling the other day and came up with a potential logo for
Cluster Labs. I've attached an example of what I came up with. It's
meant to subtly represent an outer "C" of resources around an inner "L"
of nodes.

We have a Pacemaker logo used on the website already, but I thought it
might be nice to have a Cluster Labs logo for the website and
documentation, that could tie all the various projects together.

Comments anyone? The example here is greyscale for discussion purposes,
but the final should have some color scheme.
Suggestions/revisions/alternatives are welcome.
--
Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com>