[ClusterLabs Developers] migrate-to and migrate-from for moving Master/Slave roles ?

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Fri Dec 11 02:40:05 EST 2015

(Sorry for the top post)

Thank you all for your time, answers and advices. They are much appreciated.

I have no bandwidth right now to process your inputs, for some days / weeks
(work and moving away to a new city) and my colleague is overwhelmed as well :(

We'll get back to the list soon with some feedback about our attempt to
implement your advices.

Season's greetings all!