[ClusterLabs] PostgreSQL HA on EL9

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 09:39:35 EDT 2023

Ah, good catch. FYI, we created a hook for situations like this a while
back: resource-agents-deps.target. Which reminds me we really need to
document it ...

To use it, put a drop-in unit under /etc/systemd/system/resource-
agents-deps.target.d/ (any name ending in .conf) with:

  [Unit]
  Requires=<whatever>
  After=<whatever>

Pacemaker is ordered after resource-agents-deps, so you can use it to
start any non-clustered depedencies.