[ClusterLabs] MySQL cluster with auto failover

Damiano Giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 11:39:19 EDT 2023

i fired up a multimaster galera cluster.
i would now add it into pacemaker to let it mange and monitor the status.
reading the galera resource documentation seems is only support master
slave replica, is it true?
also mysql resource seems to support master slave replica and externally
managed replica (MM galera?) using clone.
my question is how mysql agent can figure out who is the most advanced node
in case of shutdown of the entire cluster.

i wonder if it should be better move to a master slave replica
configuration.
seems there is not enough documentation about how to build a mysql cluster
using pacemaker on the web :/