[ClusterLabs] MySQL cluster with auto failover

Damiano Giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 17:06:25 EDT 2023

Everything seems quite clear to me.

But, having single VIP makes a multimaster replica quite useless.

im thinking about using pacemaker to create a cloned VIP binded to a cloned
HA proxy which is health-checking the galera/mysql status  to route the
traffic.

or more easily pacemaker with a single VIP to a single HA proxy which is
roting the traffic to all the heath-checked availables cluster node.
in case a node fails, resoruces (vip and haproxy are started to a different
node)

do you think in can works?