[ClusterLabs] MySQL cluster with auto failover

Damiano Giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 08:58:51 EDT 2023

Thanks for helping really appreciate.

What I miss is how my application can support the connection on a multi
master where 3 ips are available simultaneously.

JDBCmysql driver or similar support a list name/ip of clustered nodes?
Galera provide a unique cluster ip?

Whats the point to create another cluster(pacemaker) for the VIP alongside
galera?

Thanks for the time you spent

Thanks