[ClusterLabs] MySQL cluster with auto failover

Damiano Giuliani damianogiuliani87 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:50:40 EDT 2023

Unfortunately I move to a different company and they are stick to MySQL

For what I understand they have some mysql cluster without automatic
failover.
Probably also their customers have some kind of cluster without automatic
failover.

Looking at some Galera cluster designs on web seems a couple of server
proxy are placed in front.

If I would have only 3 nodes where I clustered MySQL with galera how then I
have to point my application to the right nodes?