[ClusterLabs] Centreon HA Cluster - VIP issue

Adil Bouazzaoui adilb574 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:13:56 EDT 2023

Hi Ken,

thank you a big time for the feedback; much appreciated.

I suppose we go with a new *Scenario 3*: Setup 2 Clusters across different
DCs connected by booth; so could you please clarify below points to me so i
can understand better and start working on the architecture:

1- in case of separate clusters connected by booth: should each cluster
have a quorum device for the Master/slave elections?
2- separate floating IPs at each cluster: please check the attached diagram
and let me know if this is exactly what you mean?
3- To fail over, you update the DNS to point to the appropriate IP: can you
suggest any guide to work on so we can have the DNS updated automatically?

Regards
Adil Bouazzaoui