[ClusterLabs] non-existent attribute ?

Reid Wahl nwahl at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 01:14:28 EST 2023

On Sun, Nov 19, 2023 at 3:21 AM lejeczek via Users
<users at clusterlabs.org> wrote:

> Hi guys.
>
> My 3-node cluster had one node absent for a long time and now when it's back I cannot get _mariadb_ to start on that node.
>     * MARIADB    (ocf:heartbeat:galera):     ORPHANED Stopped
>     * MARIADB-last-committed              : 147
>     * MARIADB-safe-to-bootstrap           : 0
>
> I wanted to start with a _cleanup_ of node's attribute - as mariadb node outside of ha-pcs starts & run a ok, but I get:
>
> -> $ pcs node attribute dzien MARIADB-last-committed=''
> Error: attribute: 'MARIADB-last-committed' doesn't exist for node: 'dzien'
>
> Is possible to clean that up safely?

If you want to delete the attribute: `crm_attribute -N dzien -l reboot
--name "MARIADB-last-committed" -D`

If you want to set the attribute to the empty string: `crm_attribute
-N dzien -l reboot --name "MARIADB-last-committed" -v ''`

I don't know if there's a better way to clean this up in the context
of the galera resource agent specifically. These are just commands to
modify the attribute.