[ClusterLabs] issue during Pacemaker failover testing

David Dolan daithidolan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 06:59:54 EDT 2023

I just tried removing all the quorum options setting back to defaults so no
last_man_standing or wait_for_all.
I still see the same behaviour where the third node is fenced if I bring
down services on two nodes.
Thanks
David

On Thu, 31 Aug 2023 at 11:44, Klaus Wenninger <kwenning at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 12:28 PM David Dolan <daithidolan at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>>  rpm -qa | egrep "pacemaker|pcs|corosync|fence-agents"
>>> fence-agents-vmware-rest-4.2.1-41.el7_9.6.x86_64
>>> corosynclib-2.4.5-7.el7_9.2.x86_64
>>> pacemaker-cluster-libs-1.1.23-1.el7_9.1.x86_64
>>> fence-agents-common-4.2.1-41.el7_9.6.x86_64
>>> corosync-2.4.5-7.el7_9.2.x86_64
>>> pacemaker-cli-1.1.23-1.el7_9.1.x86_64
>>> pacemaker-1.1.23-1.el7_9.1.x86_64
>>> pcs-0.9.169-3.el7.centos.3.x86_64