[ClusterLabs] issue during Pacemaker failover testing

David Dolan daithidolan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 08:34:21 EDT 2023

Hi All,

I'm running Pacemaker on Centos7
Name        : pcs
Version     : 0.9.169
Release     : 3.el7.centos.3
Architecture: x86_64

I'm performing some cluster failover tests in a 3 node cluster. We have 3
resources in the cluster.
I was trying to see if I could get it working if 2 nodes fail at different
times. I'd like the 3 resources to then run on one node.

The quorum options I've configured are as follows
[root at node1 ~]# pcs quorum config
  auto_tie_breaker: 1
  last_man_standing: 1
  last_man_standing_window: 10000