[ClusterLabs] Hanging OCFS2 Filesystem any one else?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon May 31 06:11:38 EDT 2021

Hi!

We have an OCFS2 filesystem shared between three cluster nodes (SLES 15 SP2, Kernel 5.3.18-24.64-default). The filesystem is filled up to about 95%, and we have an odd effect:
A stat() systemcall to some of the files hangs indefinitely (state "D").
("ls -l" and "rm" also hang, but I suspect those are calling state() internally, too).
My only suspect is that the effect might be related to the 95% being used.
The other suspect is that concurrent reflink calls may trigger the effect.

Did anyone else experience something similar?

Regards,
Ulrich