[ClusterLabs] Cluster Stopped, No Messages?

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Mon May 31 01:53:47 EDT 2021

On 5/29/21 12:21 AM, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
> I agree -> fencing is mandatory.
Agreed that with proper fencing setup the cluster
wouldn'thave run into that state.
But still it might be interesting to find out what has
happened. Not seeing anything in the log snippet either.
Assuming you are running something systemd-based.
Did you check the journal for pacemaker to see what
systemd is thinking?
With the standard unit-file systemd should observe
pacemakerd and restart it if it goes away ungracefully.
You should be able to test this behavior sending a
SIGKILL to pacemakerd.
pacemakerd in turn watches out for signals from the
sub-daemons it has spawned (I'm currently working
on more in-depth observation here.).
So just disappearing shouldn't happen that easily.
Did you find any core-dumps?

Regards,
Klaus