[ClusterLabs] #clusterlabs IRC channel

kgaillot at redhat.com kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed May 26 15:30:44 EDT 2021

Without further comments, we've gone ahead with Libera.Chat as the new
home of #clusterlabs. There is a new wiki page with the channel
details:

 https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/wiki/ClusterLabs_IRC_channel

so we can just point to that in documentation and such. That way, the
info only needs to be updated in one place whenever it changes.