[ClusterLabs] 32 nodes pacemaker cluster setup issue

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Wed May 19 07:45:26 EDT 2021

On 5/19/21 12:54 PM, S Sathish S wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> pacemaker/corosync we generated our own build from clusterlab source
> code.
>
> [root at node1 ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
>
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4 (Maipo)
>
> [root at node1 ~]# uname -r
>
> 3.10.0-693.82.1.el7.x86_64
>
> [root at node1 ~]# rpm -qa | grep -iE 'pacemaker|corosync|pcs'
>
> pcs-0.9.169-1.el7.x86_64
>
> pacemaker-2.0.2-2.el7.x86_64
>
> corosync-2.4.4-2.el7.x86_64

hmm ... corosync-2.4.4 should have corosync_move_to_root_cgroup
and it should be set to do that per default which should prevent
the issues I'm aware of.
Do you start with '-R' option that would disable the behavior?
Looking to the code it could depend on the version of libqb as well
or some other build issue. But if you are building from source you
can check what is happening in
corosync_move_to_root_cgroup & corosync_set_rr_scheduler
in main.c of corosync.

Wouldn't necessarily solve your issues btw. just something
I stumbled over ...

Klaus