[ClusterLabs] Antw: [EXT] Moving multi-state resources

Alastair Basden a.g.basden at durham.ac.uk
Wed May 12 13:15:25 EDT 2021

>>> How do you know it?
>> Because I have set score=100 for node2, and score=50 for node1.
>>

> I told you several time that resource agent sets promotion scores. If
> you want to see actual scores, use crm_simulate -Ls.

Thanks, yes, but I was talking about MY score.  I have set a higher score
for the node where I want it, and therefore, I would expect it to move
back there (or at least, stay there), not move away from it!

The fact that it isn't presumably means that something is wrong in the
configuration that I posted.  The question is, what.  i.e. how does one
specify a preferred node for the master of a master/slave clone.

Once I can work this out, it will all work correctly!

>>> Every transaction is saved in a file and you can replay it with
>>> crm_simulate. Check logs for these file names.
>>
>> Which logs should be checked?
>
> pacemaker logs.
Thanks.  So:
/var/log/pacemaker.log, which then suggests /var/log/cluster/corosync.log.

Thanks,
Alastair.