[ClusterLabs] multi-state constraints

Alastair Basden a.g.basden at durham.ac.uk
Tue May 11 04:16:08 EDT 2021

In fact, this link seems to be almost what I want to do:
https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1/html/Clusters_from_Scratch/_configure_the_cluster_for_drbd.html

The only missing parts are:
1. Avoid node3 and node4.

2. Preferentially run on node1 when it becomes active again.

What is the pcs command to achieve those?