[ClusterLabs] multi-state constraints

Alastair Basden a.g.basden at durham.ac.uk
Tue May 11 03:50:09 EDT 2021

Hi Andrei, all,

So, what I want to achieve is that if both nodes are up, node1
preferentially has drbd as master.  If that node fails, then node2 should
become master.  If node1 then comes back online, it should become master
again.

I also want to avoid node3 and node4 ever running drbd, since they don't
have the disks.

For the link below about promotion scores, what is the pcs command to
achieve this?  I'm unfamiliar with where the xml goes...

I notice that drbd9 has an auto promotion feature, perhaps that would help
here, and so I can forget about configuring drbd in pacemaker?  Is that
how it is supposed to work?  i.e. I can just concentrate on the overlying
file system.

Sorry that I'm being a bit slow about all this.

Thanks,
Alastair.