[ClusterLabs] Merging partitioned two_node cluster?

Nickle, Richard rnickle at holycross.edu
Tue May 5 12:53:39 EDT 2020

Yes, I saw that on corosync.conf man page also.  I also tried with and
without the bindnetaddr in my totem configuration (I dropped the whole
interface {} section as in the example at the Ubuntu quickstart:
https://clusterlabs.org/quickstart-ubuntu.html)

Thanks!

*RICHARD E. NICKLE*
*Sr. Technical Services Engineer*