[ClusterLabs] Active-Active cluster CentOS 8

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 06:09:25 EDT 2020

There is a topic about that at https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16939

Based on the comments you can obtain it from https://koji.mbox.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=4801 , but I haven' tested it.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В петък, 21 август 2020 г., 18:30:31 Гринуич+3, Mark Battistella <mark.battistella at outlook.com> написа:

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some help when following along with the Clusters from Scratch part 9: https://clusterlabs.org/pacemaker/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/2.0/html-single/Clusters_from_Scratch/index.html#_install_cluster_filesystem_software

The first step is to install dlm which cant be found - but dlm-lib can.

Is there any update to the installation or alternative? I'd love to be able to have an active-active filesystem.

I've looked through the repo to see if there were any answers but I cant find anything

Thanks,

Mark