[ClusterLabs] Apache doesn't start under corosync with systemd

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Oct 17 13:14:31 EDT 2019

On Wed, 2019-10-16 at 13:33 +0000, Reynolds, John F - San Mateo, CA -
Contractor wrote:
> [...]

OCF doesn't know anything about /etc/sysconfig; anything there will
have to specified in the actual apache configuration.

Alternatively, pacemaker can manage apache via systemd (using
"systemd:httpd" as the agent instead of "ocf:heartbeat:apache"). But in
that case the monitor will just check whether the process is running
rather than check the status URL.