[ClusterLabs] Sudden Change of 300GB in FileSystem after Pacemaker Restart?

Eric Robinson eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Tue Oct 4 03:24:33 EDT 2016

The filesystem on my corosync+pacemaker cluster is 1TiB in size and was 95% full, with only 54GB available. Drbd was UpToDate/UpToDate.

I restarted Pacemaker, and after that my filesystem now shows 49% full with 300GB+ free space.

I checked and there does not seem to be any data missing. All MySQL databases are up to date.

Can anyone think of a reason that the filesystem numbers would change so dramatically when all I did was restart Pacemaker?

--
Eric Robinson