[ClusterLabs] "After = syslog.service" it is not working?

飯田 雄介 iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp
Thu Jan 28 01:48:37 EST 2016

Hi, All

I am building a cluster in the following environments.
RHEL7.2
Pacemaker-1.1.14

The OS while it is running the Pacemaker was allowed to shutdown.
Logs at this time Pacemaker in the stop was not output to the syslog.

This "After = syslog.service" does not work is set to start-up script, it seems pacemaker and rsyslog is stopped at the same time.

Because I think it's rsyslog.service In RHEL7, whether this setting should not be the "After = rsyslog.service"?

Regards, Yusuke
METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD

Yuusuke Iida
Mail: iidayuus at intellilink.co.jp