[ClusterLabs] Q: maintenance-mode turning off automatically?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Jan 27 07:42:48 EST 2016

Hi!

I have a question (for SLES11 SP4 with current updates):
Is it a feature that maintenance mode turn off when you do a rcopenais stop/start?
I had turned maintenance mode on, stopped both nodes of a cluster (rcopenais stop). Then, when I started the node that was DC before, maintenance mode was off, and the other node should be fenced.
So I turned on maintenance mode again (with one node active), As soo as I started the other node, maintenance mode was off again!

Is this a feature? It's hard to believe!

Regards,
Ulrich