[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker documentation license clarification

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Mon Jan 4 05:53:55 EST 2016

Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> writes:

> Currently, the brand is specified in each book's publican.cfg (which is
> generated by configure, and can be edited by "make www-cli"). It works,
> so realistically it's a low priority to improve it, given everything
> else on the plate.

Well, it's not pretty to say the least, but I don't think I have to
touch that part.

> You're welcome to submit a pull request to change it to use the local
> brand directory.

Done, it's part of https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/pull/876.
That pull request contains three independent patches, feel free to
cherry pick only part of it if you find anything objectionable.

> Be sure to consider that each book comes in multiple formats (and
> potentially translations, though they're out of date at this point,
> which is a whole separate discussion worth raising at some point), and
> add anything generated to .gitignore.

I think this minimal change won't cause problems with other format or
translations.  I forgot about gitignoring the xsl symlink though; I can
add that after the initial review.
Feri.