[ClusterLabs] Resources within a Group

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:54:09 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm on SLES 11 SP4 (Pacemaker 1.1.12) and still learning all this :)
I'm wondering if there's a way to control the resource startup behaviour
within a group?

For example, I have an LVM resource (to activate a VG) and the next one:
the Filesystem resource (to mount it).  If the VG activation fails I see
errors afterwards trying to mount the filesystem.  If there's something
like "If the first resource fails, stop further processing"? (sort of
like one can control the stacking of PAM modules).

Thanks,
Jorge