[Pacemaker] Hawk error

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Thu Mar 3 05:07:34 EST 2016

Carlos Xavier <cbastos at connection.com.br> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I'm starting a new cluster on a OpenSuse 13.2, with the following packages installed:

Hi,

I would recommend moving to Leap, the versions included in 13.2 are
quite old at this point.

> I verified the status of the program and got the messages below:

This is only the tail end of the error message. To get the full message,
use journalctl:

journalctl -u hawk

Most likely, there is some dependency problem as Hawk depends on a
number of rubygems and one of them may have been updated to an
incompatible version.

Cheers,
Kristoffer