[Pacemaker] Pacemaker’s built-in resource isolation support

Alex Litvak alexander.v.litvak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 23:40:04 EDT 2015

Dear Pacemaker experts,

I am trying to build an HA cluster with LXC guests and I am reading latest
pacemaker remoted document.

At some point it says that pacemaker remote shouldn't be used for LXC due
to new Pacemaker’s built-in resource isolation support

At the bottom of the page it says there is no documentation available yet.

Well is it supported or not, can at least provide a clue on how to set it
up?

A small example perhaps?  After some googling I hit the wall.

Thank you