[Pacemaker] Reinstall Pacemaker/Corosync.

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 17:30:47 EST 2015

On 11/24/2015 04:28 AM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> I don't remember well, But I think in Redhat 6.5 you need to use
> cman+pacemaker and please your config and you need to be sure you have
> fencing configured.

Yes, the versions in 6.5 are quite old; 6.7 has recent versions, so if
you can upgrade, that would help. Even 6.6 is significantly newer and
has important bugfixes.

RHEL 6 does use corosync 1, but via CMAN rather than directly.

You can use the pcs command to configure and deconfigure the cluster
(pcs cluster node add/remove for one node, or pcs cluster setup/destroy
for the entire cluster).