[Pacemaker] pacemaker-remote debian wheezy

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:21:16 EST 2015

Thomas,

There was a need for me to run the latest cluster stuff on Debian 7.
So I created a document for myself to use.
I don't claim this doc to be the best way to go, but it works for me.
I hope it will work for you as well.

Here is the doc's content:

Software

   -

   libqb 0.17.0
   -

   corosync 2.3.3
   -

   cluster-glue 1.0.12
   -

   resource-agents 3.9.5
   -

   pacemaker 1.1.12
   -

   crmsh 2.1.0

IMPORTANT: do this installation step-by-step as here, the order is
significant.

Pre-Configuration

$ sudo apt-get install build-essential

$ sudo apt-get install automake autoconf

$ sudo apt-get install libtool

$ sudo apt-get install pkg-config

LIBQB (needed by Corosync)

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb/releases

$ echo "0.17.0" > .tarball-version

$ ./autogen.sh

$ ./configure

$ make

$ sudo make install

COROSYNC

https://github.com/corosync/corosync/releases

$ sudo apt-get install libnss3-dev

$ echo "2.3.3" > .tarball-version

$ ./autogen.sh

$ ./configure

$ make

$ sudo make install

CLUSTER-GLUE (node fencing plugins, an error reporting utility, and other
reusable cluster components from the Linux HA project)

http://hg.linux-ha.org/glue/archive/glue-1.0.12.tar.bz2

$ sudo apt-get install libaio-dev

(!) install dependencies for pacemaker (below) before proceed

$ ./autogen.sh

$ ./configure --enable-fatal-warnings=no

$ make

$ sudo make install

RESOURCE-AGENTS (Combined repository of OCF agents from the RHCS and
Linux-HA projects)

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/releases

$ echo "3.9.5" > .tarball-version

$ ./autogen.sh

$ ./configure

$ make

$ sudo make install

PACEMAKER

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases

$ sudo apt-get install uuid-dev

$ sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev

$ sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev

$ sudo apt-get install libxslt1-dev

$ sudo apt-get install libbz2-dev

$ sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev

$ sudo addgroup --system haclient

$ sudo adduser --system --no-create-home --ingroup haclient hacluster

$ ./autogen.sh

$ ./configure

$ make

$ sudo make install