[Pacemaker] pacemaker-mgmt (pygui) on fedora 20

Dori Seliskar dori at delo.si
Mon Jan 12 04:19:04 EST 2015

On Thursday, January 08, 2015 02:25:50 pm Gao,Yan wrote:

> Actually, for corosync-2, the decent way would be an init script or a
> systemd service file for mgmtd to start it after pacemaker. Patches are
> welcome ;)

Your wish is my command ;)
You can find systemd pacemaker-mgmt.service at
http://ds.delo.si/pacemaker-mgmt/fedora20/

and also RPMS for Fedora 20, so install instructions are much simpler now. ;)
I used/massaged some spec you provided some time ago on mailing list.

> Hmm, I guess sbd has failed to be built in that repo. Anyway, here is
> the sbd upstream:
> https://github.com/l-mb/sbd

In meantime sbd found its way into rawhide so I used it from there:
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/s/sbd-1.2.1-1.src.rpm

Best regards,
ds