[Pacemaker] Pacemaker + drbd + Cman Error: gfs_controld join connect error: Connection refused error mounting lockproto lock_dlm

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri Jan 2 17:48:01 EST 2015

Pacemaker 1.1.6 is very, very old. If you can upgrade to Ubuntu 14.04
LTS you will get 1.1.10 (or newer). A *lot* changed in the meantime,
plus a lot of bug fixes.

Can you upgrade?

If you still have trouble, please reply with your pacemaker
configuration as well, and the 'drbdadm dump' output wouldn't hurt.