[Pacemaker] Help needed to configure MySQL Cluster using Pacemaker, Corosync, DRBD and PCS

Shameer Babu shameerbabukm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 01:39:58 EST 2015

Hi,

I have configured Apache cluster by referring you document
http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf and it was good and
working. Now I would like to configure a simple MySQL cluster using
pacemaker,corosync,DRBD and Pcs in CentOS 7. I was trying add the mysql
resource but didn't work. In CentOS 7 the database is MariaDB. I would like
to configure the resource mysql/mariadb for two nodes. Can any body help me
on this?

I have configured the following till now:

1. Installed pcs,mariadb,pacemaker,corosync and DRBD
2. Configured the resource Virtual IP and it is working fine
3. Configured DRBD to sync files in both nodes and /dev/drbd1 is ready to
use

Please help me to configure the resource maraidb/mysql for my cluster

Regards,
Shameer