[Pacemaker] crm_mon and last-failure timestamp not always present

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 04:21:13 EST 2015

Hello,
I have two old SLES 11 SP2 clusters, each one composed by two nodes, that
I'm comparing.

They should have same package versions (I' going to verify better this
point and configuration files when access will be granted to me) but on one
where there is a group configured with mysqld, when there is a failure I
get something like this:

/usr/sbin/crm_mon -1 --failcounts
Migration summary:
* Node sles1:
   mysqld: migration-threshold=3 fail-count=1 last-failure='Tue Sep 16
10:38:37 2014'
* Node sles2:

On the other one where Novell eDir88 IDM service is present, I get
something like this with the same command:

Migration summary:
* Node srv-02-coll:
* Node srv-01-coll:
   eDirectory: migration-threshold=3 fail-count=2

Is there any parameter inside configuration of cluster and/or resources
that could control if "last-failure" information will be shown or not?

Thanks in advance,

Gianluca