[Pacemaker] Pacemaker restart bringing up resource in start mode even other node is running the resource

Lax lkota at cisco.com
Tue Oct 28 18:30:58 EDT 2014

Andrew Beekhof <andrew at ...> writes:
> > Thanks for your help as always Andrew. Is there any sample that you can
> > point me to how to configure it for the resource.
>
> I mean something like:
>
>     chkconfig {LSB-name} off

I tried setting it this way and still resource gets started on both the
nodes on pacemaker start. Here is the sequence I followed

1. Stop pacemaker service on both the peers Node1 and Node2
2. Issue 'chkconfig my-LSB-name off' on Node1 and Node2
3. Start pacemaker service first on Node1, wait till it fully comes up
    - say 'crm_mon -1' to ensure Node1 is online and Node2 is Offline
4. Now Start pacemaker service on Node2
   - while it is happening I run 'crm_mon' on Node1 to see the resource
state transition. Here I still see my-lsb-resource being started on Node1
and Node2  -> Stopped -> started back on Node1

Thanks
Lax