[Pacemaker] IPaddr resource agent on Illumos

Grüninger, Andreas (LGL Extern) Andreas.Grueninger at lgl.bwl.de
Sat Oct 25 05:11:46 EDT 2014

I guess corosync and pacemaker are started as user hacluster

The method start of the init script managed by SMF:
…
start() {
        stop
        su ${CLUSTER_USER} -c ${APPPATH}${COROSYNC}
        sleep $sleep0
        su ${CLUSTER_USER} -c ${APPPATH}${PACEMAKERD} &
        return 0
}
….

root at zd-sol-s1:~# ps -ef|grep lrmd
hacluster  3886  3882   0   Oct 23 ?           0:06 /opt/ha/libexec/pacemaker/lrmd
    root 17397  3312   0 11:03:59 pts/2       0:00 grep lrmd

In this case you need sudo.
Alternatively you may add the necessary RBAC roles.