[Pacemaker] Linux HA setup for CentOS 6.5

Sihan Goi goister at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 00:14:59 EDT 2014

After following the guide, I've successfully managed to get Apache server
up and running in the cluster as an active/passive setup, but with some
differences. My cluster stack is stated as being cman while the guide's is
openais. Not sure if that's a problem. Also, some commands in the guide
don't seem to work.

I'm moving on to DRBD installation now, but when I do a "yum install
drbd-pacemaker drbd-udev", these packages are not available. After some
googling, it seems that drbd83-utils/kmod-drbd83 or
drbd84-utils/kmod-drbd84 is available via another repo. Does this work with
the guide?

--
- Goi Sihan
goister at gmail.com