[Pacemaker] [Problem]When Pacemaker uses a new version of glib, g_source_remove fails.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Mon Oct 6 22:03:19 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

>> These problems seem to be due to a correction of next glib somehow or
> other.
>>   *
> https://github.com/GNOME/glib/commit/393503ba5bdc7c09cd46b716aaf3d2c63a6c7f9c
>
> The glib behaviour on unbuntu seems reasonable, removing a source multiple times
> IS a valid error.
> I need the stack trace to know where/how this situation can occur in pacemaker.

Pacemaker does not remove resources several times as far as I confirmed it.
In Ubuntu(glib2.40), an error occurs just to remove resources first.

Confirmation and the deletion of resources seem to be necessary not to produce an error in Ubuntu.
And this works well in glib of RHEL6.x.(and RHEL7.0)

        if (g_main_context_find_source_by_id (NULL, t1) != NULL) {
                g_source_remove(t1);
        }

I send it to you after acquiring stack trace.

Many Thanks!
Hideo Yamauchi.