[Pacemaker] Question about OCF RA reload behaviour

Felix Zachlod fz.lists at sis-gmbh.info
Tue Oct 28 03:07:14 EDT 2014

Hello folks,

I just have one question about how a resource agent should behave on
"reload" invoked if the resource is currently stopped. Should the
resource be started or remain stopped? I did not find anything about
that in the documentation, in gernel there are not mant informations
about "reload".

I just noticed that my resource remained up after testing it with
ocf-tester and this was because I implemented it the way that it would
be started if reloaded in stopped state and ocf-tester invokes reload as
last action. So I wondered if this was correct?

Thank you all in advance,
regards, Felix