[Pacemaker] Notification messages - 1150184

Neale Ferguson neale at sinenomine.net
Mon Oct 27 16:36:55 EDT 2014

I am getting loads of these types of messages in syslog:

Oct 27 16:23:47 rh7cn1 systemd: pacemaker.service: Got notification
message from PID 43007, but reception only permitted for PID 17131

PID 43007 refers to the https resource and 17131 to pacemakerd.

A search on this type of message shows a similar question on this list
from March 2014 but no resolution. The RH Bugzilla system has 1150184 in
the system that was last updated Oct 7 but it is restricted, so I was
wondering if anyone knows of the progress on this issue?

Neale