[Pacemaker] Pacemaker restart bringing up resource in start mode even other node is running the resource

Lax lkota at cisco.com
Fri Oct 17 16:52:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

I have 2 node setup with 2 resources with one resource being OCF and one is
an LSB resource.

Every time I restart pacemaker on my standby(peer) server, my LSB resource
default comes up in START mode though the resource is already running in
master(other) server.

Sequence it is happening is

Peer server starts pacemaker
Pacemaker directly brings up my LSB resource Start mode
Then it sees my master is already running it
Stops the resource on both master & peer servers
Goes back to starting the resource on original master server

So on pacemaker restart, is there any way I can stop my LSB resource coming
up in START mode when such resource is already running on a master?

Thanks
Lax