[Pacemaker] Understanding virtual IP migration

Arjun Pandey apandepublic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 03:15:10 EDT 2014

Apologies for the delayed response. Well i am using IPAddr2 resource.
I don't configure the addresses statically. It gets configured when
pacemaker starts this resource.Failure handling of this link(when i
manually bring the link down ) also works. It's just that even though
the IP has moved.
If you bring the failed link back again it still has that IP address.I
have a 2 node(Active-Standby) cluster with 2 virtual IP's
configured.Hence stonith is also disabled.