[Pacemaker] cloned resources

Alex Samad - Yieldbroker Alex.Samad at yieldbroker.com
Mon Jul 21 21:11:50 EDT 2014

Hi

Let me expand

pcs config
Cluster Name: dmz
Corosync Nodes:

Pacemaker Nodes:
 alcdmz1 gsdmz1

Resources:
 Clone: proxyybip-clone
  Meta Attrs: globally-unique=true clone-max=2 clone-node-max=2
  Resource: proxyybip (class=ocf provider=heartbeat type=IPaddr2)
   Attributes: ip=10.32.20.120 cidr_netmask=24 nic=eth0 clusterip_hash=sourceip-sourceport
   Operations: start on-fail=restart interval=0s timeout=60s (proxyybip-start-interval-0s)
               monitor on-fail=restart interval=5s timeout=20s (proxyybip-monitor-interval-5s)
               stop interval=0s timeout=60s (proxyybip-stop-interval-0s)

Stonith Devices:
Fencing Levels:

Location Constraints:
Ordering Constraints:
Colocation Constraints:

Cluster Properties:
 cluster-infrastructure: cman
 dc-version: 1.1.10-14.el6_5.3-368c726
 no-quorum-policy: ignore
 stonith-enabled: false

I shutdown pacemaker on 1 node to move the cloned resource over to the other node. Now that I have restarted it the resource is not moving back ?

How can I move the ip without turning off pacemaker

Alex