[Pacemaker] clusters on virtualised platforms

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jul 17 10:39:29 EDT 2014

To add my voice to this; This is exactly what I do as well (though on
RHEL + RHCS/High-Availabiltiy Add-On):

https://alteeve.ca/w/AN!Cluster_Tutorial_2

As Lars said, it's a very portable solution as it will make any OS HA
without the user of the OS or any software in it being aware of the HA
components.

digimer