[Pacemaker] is_managed meta attribute on suse 10 with heartbeat + pacemaker

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Tue Jul 15 06:59:36 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-15T12:44:49, emmanuel segura <emi2fast at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Lars,
>
> I saw the same problem on suse 11, this is the example command i found
> in the man page for stop a resource
>
> man crm_resource
>      Start or stop a resource:

Please use the crm shell to start/stop resources.

	crm resource stop rsc1

> So, from my point of view, the man page is wrong for two reasons, the
> meta attributes target_role it should be target-role and the --meta
> options is missing

Agreed. We don't usually crm_resource to manage resources, but the SLE
HA documentation explicitly documents using crmsh.

FWIW, the currently queued maintenance update has the following in the
crm_resource manpage:

	# crm_resource --resource myResource --set-parameter target-role --meta --parameter-value Stopped
and
	# crm_resource --resource myResource --set-parameter is-managed --meta --parameter-value false

So looks like this already will be fixed soon.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA