[Pacemaker] CMAN and Pacemaker with IPv6

Teerapatr Kittiratanachai maillist.tk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:07:25 EDT 2014

Dear Honza,

Sorry for late reply.
After I have tested with all new configuration.
On IPv6 only, and with no altname.

I face with error below,

Starting cluster:
   Checking if cluster has been disabled at boot...        [  OK  ]
   Checking Network Manager...                             [  OK  ]
   Global setup...                                         [  OK  ]
   Mounting configfs...                                    [  OK  ]
   Starting cman... corosync died with signal: 6 Check cluster logs for details
                                                           [FAILED]

And, exactly, there are no any enabled firewall, I also configure the
Multicast address as manual.
Could you advise me the solution?

Many thanks in advance.
Te